Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google. Snapseed is an image editor that allows you to use dozens of different attractive effects on your favorite photos from the screen of your Android device with just a few swipes of your finger. Snapseed is the very simple photo editor mobile app and easy to use. The program is so easy to use that the only thing you will have to do is to select the type of effect that you want to apply from the toolbar on the left.
Once you finish editing a photo, you can quickly share it on Facebook, Flickr, or via email. Just touch the icon on the screen and it will be sent automatically.
The Key Feature of Snapseed
• Provide 29 tools and filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• You Can Opens JPG and RAW files.
• It is possible to save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later.
• Provide selective filter brush.
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control.
Below are the TOOLS, FILTERS, AND FACE available on Snapseed
RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune Image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically bring out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop freely or to standard sizes
• Rotate – rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness, and warmth
• Selective – the renowned Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm magically does the rest
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add stylised or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with the content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones, and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (six styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with the realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – black and white film looks with realistic grain and washes effect
• Black & White – classic black and white look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by the digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smooth the skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
Download App: Click Here